Wednesday, September 14, 2005

The panties are still outside of my apartment, although, they have moved down the breezway a few feet. They still make me smile when I walk past them.

I told Kevin O'Day about the panties, he laughed. Kevin is a very successful drummer who was living in New Orleans. He was in bands such as Iris May Tango and, more currently, Have Soul Will Travel. He and my drummer are very good friends, so we all went down to the City Bar on Jefferson and had a few drinks. We discussed everything from politics to downloading music over the internet to drum cymbals. Since his home turf is underwater and contaminated right now, he has made plans to go and try to make a living in Austin for a few months. I wish him the best of luck, but I hope he and one of his bands has time to come to Lafayette again, soon, so I can be entertained. Not that I am lacking entertainment now, because I am definently not. It would just be great to watch him play again, since it has been quite a few years.

Krissy, my drummer's girlfriend, asked me why I have not used a stick or something to pick the panties up and throw them away. I replied, "Because they still make me happy."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe! tim said "panties." always makes me giggle

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home