Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Mostly, when I was 18, 19, and 20, or so, I was very much into debating political, ethical, and religious views. At the age of 25 not so much. I think it is because of these reasons:

- It was all novel to me.
- I was just coming into contact with people who had different ideas from me.
- I was introduced to ideas different than what I my parents opened me up to.
- I wasn't as busy being involved with work and relationships.
- Everyone else I know is somewhat too busy to talk about it all.
- Everybody is aggrivated too much with what is going on right now.

These are just a few reasons, but should I even blame it on these things. Shouldn't I just blame it on myself for not being involved enough?

1 Comments:

Blogger Luke Sonnier said...

I don't think you should "blame" anything. I think it is a part of growing older and becoming more mature. I used to love to debate all of those things, but as I've gotten older I have realized how little I enjoy those debates.

I know what I think, feel, and believe, and you know what you think feel and believe. Why do we need to change each other's minds? We don't. We have now become secure in our own beliefs and opinions, and it's a great place to be.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home